Tuesday 3 December 2013

Walk before you can run

Because of the prehistoric failure of the last test. I decided to do something simpler and attempt a cylinder.
I think the reason the objects are moving all over the place is to do with the placement. I have other theories as well. Here are my 3 ideas of why they suck:

1. The frame rate may be off between the programmes. Maya should just render the frames with no issues, so perhaps playback in Nuke is off.

2.  The objects are not positioned in the scene correctly. This would cause parallax issues.

3. The camera settings are wrong in Maya. The focal length says its 14mm when it should be 28mm. this cylinder made and rendered through maya tracks ok-ish. But the footage is out of focus in parts. I wonder if this has affected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment