Thursday 5 December 2013

Museum Updates and tests

Went to the British Museum today to survey it, it was a darker day which was good to see the inside. After learning about the motion tracking. I'm doubting if the Aztec room is the best place to try and film. It would be ok if we are able to bring in lights of our own but I doubt this would be acceptable to the museum. There are other locations in the museum which would be high contrast enough for us to track or bringing in blue tacked tracking markers might be another idea. The lighting in the room and masks is so low it was hard to get decent photos with a 50mm lens at 1.8 on a 5D with an iso of 1000. I got some footage to try and track which i will do later.






The room was too busy to take a HDRI which I had planned to do. But I at least got these photos of one of the masks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment